Our stock Floor Box Menu
features floor boxes loaded with the same connector loaded throughout the entire floor box.
Often a floor box with multiple connector types and/or a non-standard layout is required - below are the
options for custom floor boxes.
Custom Floor Box Options
1) Utilize a stock floor box
As many different connectors will fit the same size hole it is possible to put
multiple types of connectors in the same stock floor box.
Additionally, a unique feature our stock floor boxes is the interchangeable ends and bottoms which allow for unique configurations and future changes.
We can also utilize our Module Plate and Adapter Plate floor box ends which
will allow even more configuration possibilities.
If this option is possible we can most likely produce your custom layout within 1 to 2 business days.
2) Produce a True Custom Floor Box
If the option above will not suit your needs then we would have to produce a true custom floor box.
True custom floor boxes involve design and production time which will average 3 to 4 weeks to completion.
How to request a quote for a Custom Floor Box
PLEASE NOTE: If calling, our sales staff can certainly help you with questions and concerns about custom projects.
Quotes may not be able to be given over the telephone, especially for option 2.
The sales staff is not involved in the true custom quoting or production process which can be quite involved.
First Step: Review the 2 basic options above for producing custom floor boxes.
Second Step: Follow the steps below to email us your quote request.
to open your email client - leave the email open so you can add info as we move along.
(If the link above does not work send the email to
2) Always refer to "Floor Box" in your email - any other name will confuse the process.
3) Start with your First and Last Name and a good daytime telephone number in case we need to contact you directly.
4) Indicate which of the 2 options from above you think will best suit your needs.
5) Let us know what connectors you want and how many of each. Reviewing
this chart of available of connectors may help.
Be very specific - Many connectors will have multiple options - different genders, different colors, etc.
We need to know exactly which you need!
For instance a "XLR" connector can have many options:
Female, Male, solder points, solderless, bulkheads, nickel finish, black finish, silver pins, gold pins, etc.
Note: If you don't see a connector you want/need don't be afraid to ask - we'll do our best to accommodate.
6) If you have a preferred layout for the connectors please note what it is - for example:
"3 Pin Nickel/Silver Female XLR Solder left side - 3 Pin Nickel/Silver Male XLR
Solder right side".
7) Indicate how many of the custom floor boxes you need and if you have a deadline, what the deadline is.
8) Provide any other info you feel is important to your request.
9) Send us the email! We'll contact you if we require any additional information. Once we have all the information we need we'll reply with a link to a custom quote/order page - usually within 48 hours.
VADCON, Inc. PO Box 92414
Rochester, NY 14692